Born 27 July 1950 in Ringsted, Denmark
Living and working in the Netherlands
- 2017 Stay at Artist-in-Residence, Kawagouchiko, Japan, preparing work on '12 Views of Mount Fuji'.
- 2017 Invited to the MOKUHANGA conference for the international jury exhibition 'Beauty of Mokuhanga: Decipline and Sensibility', University of Hawaï in Manoa, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA.
- 2015 Invited to participate in IMPACT 9 conference in Hangzhou, China. Exhibition of a selection of my mokuhanga prints.
- 2014 Participating in the second Mokuhanga conferene in Tokyo, Japan. Invited to exhibit for the group project 'The Content'. My mokuhanga print 'The Dive' was selected for the International mokuhanga exhibition and compotition 2014.
- 2013 Participating in Impact 8, International printmakers conference in Dundee, UK. Invited with the proposal 'Summer Rain / Spring Snow.
- 2011 Participating in the first international Mokuhanga conference in Kyoto, Japan. Invited with the proposal 'Summer Rain'
- 2009 Participating in IMPACT 6, International printmakers conference in Bristol UK. Invited with the group project 'Surimono International' Woodblock & Poetry
- 2007 Participating in the international print making conference, IMPACT 5, held in Tallinn, Estonia
- 2005 Participating in the international print making conference held in Berlin and Poznan. Taking part in 'Artists discuss the Nagasawa Art Park Program' + the selected portfollio presentations in the Universitaet Der Kunste Berlin galleries.
- 2003 Participating in the international print making conference Michaelis School of Fine Art, Capetown South Africa.
- 2000 Invited to take part in workshop for Japanese woodblock print making Nagasawa Art Park artist-in-residence on Awaji Island, Hyogo, Japan.
- 1992 Instructor for the department of silk-screen printing at the Faculty of Visual Art and Design, Utrecht, the Netherlands.
- 1985 Freelance illustrator dealing with drawing and layout for magazines and newspapers.
- 1983 Working full-time for the Danish newspaper 'Politiken', doing layout and graphic design and illustrations for the daily edition.
- 1981 Four years full-time study for visual arts, specialized in drawing and graphics at the 'Skolen for Brugskunst' (now called Denmark's Design School), Copenhagen, Denmark.
- 1979 Connected with the University of Copenhagen, department 'Institute for Social Medicine' (printing and drawing scientific and educational reports.
- 1976 Completing 'Byggeteknisk Hojskole' (Highschool for technical architecture) in Copenhagen, Denmark .
- 1969 Working as an assistant draughtsman for 'Driver-Jowitt Lincoln' architects offices, Salisbury, Zimbabwe (Rhodesia).
- 2017 Awagami International Miniature Print Exhibition, Tokoshima, Japan.
- 2016 CATCH Projecten, Utrecht, the Netherlands
- 2015 C.R.Ettinger Studio, Philadelphia, USA
- 2014 Art Space gallery, University of the Arts, Tokyo, Japan
- 2014 Chinretsukan gallery, University of the Arts, Tokyo, Japan
- 2013 Impact 8, Dundee, UK
- 2013 Awagami International miniature print Exhibition, Tokoshima, Japan
- 2012 Rechtbank (Court House), Hilversum, the Netherlands
- 2011 Mi‐Lap Gallery, Tokyo, Japan
- 2011 Royal Schottish Academy, Edinburgh, UK
- 2011 Community House Kyoto, Japan
- 2008 Group exhibition 'A Time and a Place' at Grafisch Atelier, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- 2007 Group exhibition: NAGASAWA 10, 'A time and a place' at Deco Gallery, Tallinn, Estonia
- 2007 Deco Gallery, Tallinn, Estonia
- 2004 Gallery Griftsteede, Gemeente Utrecht, the Netherlands
- 2003 55 Mercer Gallery, New York, USA
- 2003 Boulevard D’Unica, Utrecht, the Netherlands
- 2003 Academie Gallerie, HKU, Utrecht, the Netherlands
- 2002 Skydoor Art Place Agyama, Bifgalleria Bld. Tokyo, Japan
- 2001 Grafieksalon Besselaar, Utrecht, the Netherlands
- 2001 Australian Embassy, Tokyo, Japan
- 2000 Shizuka Hall, Tsuna Town, Awasi, Japan
- 1996 Nederlandse Spoorwegen, Utrecht, the Netherlands
- 1994 Galleri Brantebjerg, Nykobing, Denmark
- 1993 Hogeschool voor de Kunsten, Utrecht, the Netherlands
- 1992 Broese Kemink, Utrecht, the Netherlands
- 1992 Galerie Uithof, Utrecht, the Netherlands
- 1991 PTT Telecom, Utrecht, the Netherlands
- 1985 Oude Kerk, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- 1981 Vester VOV VOV, Kopenhagen, Denmark